Auction Terms & Conditions By registering and bidding in this auction you are agreeing to all the Terms and Conditons below so please read all terms carefully.
1. All Items are Sold "AS IS" with no expressed warranty or guarantee of return. Depot 360 will make every effort to describe the items to the best of our knowledge using both our inspection and the description from the Estate/Consigner. To schedule a time to preview this auction on the Friday before it closes give us a call at 360-562-7889 before Friday. It is your responsibility to inspect and determine quality, condition and value of items prior to bidding. By placing a bid on the item you are committing to purchasing the items at your bid plus applicable taxes and premiums, and will be invoiced as such.
2. There is a Buyers Premium of 10% added to total winning bids at the end of the auction. Due to an increase in Fraudulent bids if your a first time bidder then you may be limited on your max allowable bid. This will change after you have successfully bid and paid on your first auction. If you need a limit raised on a specific item that request can be made by calling our office and submitting that request.
3. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Shipping requests must be made within 48hours of the close of auction. Shipping will be done with USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. Your shipping invoice will be sent out after you have paid for your auction items. All items will be shipped within five business days of shipping being paid. There will be a 5.00 handling fee per order for a standard order. There is a 10.00 Handling Fee on any oversize orders that are shipped via UPS, or Fed-Ex. There may be additional fees for multiple box orders. In person delivery is also available. You can email for a delivery quote. Please understand that you are responsible for asking any question about shipping via email prior to bidding. Depot 360 is not responsible for damage of items during shipping, please keep this in mind when bidding on fragile items. The shipper will only ship to the address on your account, any special addresses must be made with the shipper, and not with the auctioneer. We encourage you to request insurance or signature delivery if you have any doubts. If you do not pay your shipping invoice within 72 hours of the invoice being sent your item will be returned back to stock for auction and you will lose all equity in your item.
4. The Auction will open for bidding on Sunday 6/26 at 5:00pm PST and will begin closing at 5pm PST on Sunday July 3rd in 15second intervals. We use a soft close format on all our auctions which allows fairness in last minute bidding. If there is a bid made in the last two minutes of the auction there will be two minutes added to the end of auction for that lot only in order to give ample opportunity for bidding.
5. By placing a bid on items in the auction you commit to the purchase of that item at the price you bid. You will receive an invoice after the end of auction. Since we do not require a Credit Card to Bid we will not have your card on file so you will need to pay this either online or in person. Payment can be made at the time of pickup either by Card or Cash. If you need items shipped please contact us within 48 hours to receive a shipping invoice after you have paid your auction invoice. Pickups must be scheduled within 48 hours of the close of the auction. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE . There will be Washington State and Local Sales Tax added to your invoice along with the 10% buyers premium. Any failure to pay the bid price will be considered breach of contract and referred for collections, prosecution, and you will no longer be allowed to bid on our auctions in the future. There will be a 30% fee plus any additional expenses accumulated to collect this debt. The fee will be added by the collection department every 30 days if this is turned over for collections By agreeing to these terms you are accepting that your are liable for your bids and will still be required to pay your bids in full, and if not picked up within the alloted time your won items will be considered abandoned property, and you will be charged an additional 25.00 Relist/Stocking Fee. Any Chargebacks will be receive a 50.00 charge added to your final invoice, and then turned over for collections and prosecution .
6. Pick-Up is the sole responsibility of the buyer. By registering you will hold Depot 360 and its staff harmless for any loss or damage occuring while on property for pickup. The buyer must bring all equipment and personel necessary to remove and load the won items. Please bring all boxes and packing material necessary to safely move your items. Pick-Up will be by appointment only. Our pickup schedule is 10am to 4pm Tuesday (Due to 4th Holiday) or Saturday the week following the close of auction by appointment only. You can call to schedule your pickup after the close of the auction. All items must be picked up within the dates after the close of auction (4pm the Saturday following the auctions close) or the items will be considered Abandoned merchandise and will be resold with you being charged the 25.00 restocking fee. There is no exception to this rule. You will be responsible for all bids that occured for this auction. Please note that bidding on an item and not paying is a crime, and will be treated as such. If your items have to be moved from the home to our warehouse for pickup there will be an additional 10.00 or 20% moving fee whichever is greater. The trays pictured are for holding the items you must bring your own bag or box to remove items.
7. You agree to allow us the opportunity to send an email to you about future auctions from Depot 360. If you don't want us to send those emails please call us and let us know you wish to opt out.
8. Firearms sales are subject to all applicable Washington State and Federal Laws as such Depot 360 is not in possesion of the listed firearms per state law they are locked safely in the possesion of their current owner. When the bidding is completed and bid is paid the owner will transfer them to the licensed dealer to conduct your transfer and appropriate background checks. Shipping of firearms will have to be done through the dealer as well. There is a 30.00 transfer fee that must be paid at time of transfer. Contact info will be given at checkout for the transfer.
**IN CASE OF AN UNEXPECTED ISSUE WITH OUR THIRD PARTY AUCTION SITE PROVIDER WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ALL BIDS AND AUCTION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE**
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms